Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Analyst in Charlotte, NC at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Multi-billion-dollar manufacturer of specialty products known for creating new market spaces, segments and solutions that redefine markets
- Strong R&D investment - Awarded Excellence in Continuing Innovation by DuPont
- Featured in Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Over 23,000 global employees in 169 countries.
- Progressive HR organization with a belief that employees and practices are a significant driver of business growth.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organization.
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people, allowing them to learn multiple lines of business.
- High visibility across the organization and interaction with high level executives to influence change and ideas.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte, NC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- This position is primarily responsible for Lease Accounting and implementation of new related processes.
- Work closely with Key Stakeholders to ensure new lease contracts are identified and incorporated into an accounting software solution in a fully compliant manner
- Perform AP reconciliation between invoices received and the contractual payment obligations in order to substantiate the balance of the Company’s Right of Use Asset and Lease Liability
- Review monthly journal entry postings for accuracy and completeness
- Perform GL reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide quarterly disclosure requirements to External Reporting, and assure accuracy and completeness
- Provide access to accounting software solution and train personnel on system functionality and reporting capabilities
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- BA/BS in accounting/finance/ business administration or 5 years related accounting experience
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A minimum of five years related accounting experience without an accounting/finance/business administration degree, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and works within deadlines.
- SAP experience
- Prior work experience includes lease accounting and general ledger reconciliations