Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager- Staffing in Charlotte, North Carolina at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3P2JB63YW3P5SVBBRD
- Our Company's culture is that of a growing entrepreneurial company; engaging environment, fast-paced and team oriented.
- The day-to-day leadership by the Partners and Management Team of the firm offer hands-on motivating leadership and effective training to ensure success.
- Our national Growth has expanded our client base organically across 41 states with consistent double-digit sales and margin growth.
- Voted Best in Staffing for both Client and Talent Satisfaction five years running- less than 3% of staffing firms in the country hold this coveted status.
- Ranked as the #1 largest women-owned company in Charlotte.
- Voted Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal- we have exceptional workspace.
- Consistently ranked 9 years as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine.
- 2017 Ranked #15 on Forbes Executive Recruitment firms, nationally!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- AccruePartners offers a solid culture and a unique value proposition to our employees and our clients. Our company operates with a niche innovative mentality focused on outcomes and results. Our business is a mix of search, staffing, project solutions.
- We are a diverse company with seven lines of discipline with subject matter expertise Recruiters in each line of business. Our teams offer high levels of business acumen and operate in a full desk environment.
- Continuous investments in our business including investments in advanced technology, operations and processes, and abundant development and training for our talent.
- Ongoing community outreach with large national partnerships.
- Exceptional salary, commission, incentive bonuses and a full benefit package including 401(k).
WHERE THIS ROLE IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte NC - Fastest growing city for professionals
- Home to numerous sports teams and fortune 500 organizations
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- This role is responsible for developing relationships with clients and hiring managers targeting middle market to Fortune 500.
- Have a passion to achieve excellence in client interaction and be highly self-motivated.
Possess a no-fear attitude towards making cold-calls to attract the top talent and build our network.
- This position is critical in communicating effectively on the telephone and through email
- Strong ability to build meaningful relationships and bring value to potential client.
- Heavy usage of internet research tools such as Linked In, Career Builder, Facebook and other databases.
- Proven negotiation skills, the ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
- Daily communication with Presidents, VP's and Human Resource Executives. Candidates must feel comfortable working at the Executive Suite level.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience, ideally in staffing. (Recruiting experience, while preferred, is not required.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Excellent business acumen and research skills are critical.
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Effective at presenting and excellent relationship building skills.
- Openness to New Experiences/Inquisitiveness - possess a natural curiosity, creativity, desire to learn, and a hungry mind.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly polished and professional atmosphere.