Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Project Lead, Marketing
Job Reference #: E19GRECSRCJK006-CM
As a Client Project Lead, you're the front line of communication to our clients, managing client relationships as well as managing technical teams to execute projects for the client. You offer a powerful understanding of how our database and campaign management solutions deliver customer insights and improve campaign execution. You work with the client to identify project needs, communicate those needs to our developers, and manage projects to ensure the work gets done.
Work you'll do
Day to day, you'll be responsible for client account management specific to our digital platform and marketing database operations. This includes the following responsibilities:
Account Management and Support
- Maintain and communicate ongoing task list for the client's open database projects and campaigns, providing a global view of all open items for the client
- Serve as the central point of contact for client change requests relating to the client's marketing database and/or campaign management support
- Work with the client to document change-request specifications and communicate them to our development team for project planning and execution
- Project Management
- Work with our development team to understand level of effort and timeline for projects to address client change requests
- Consult with management to allocate project resources
- Manage projects based on agreed upon timelines
- Execute approved user acceptance testing (UAT) at project completion
- Campaign Management: Implement or support clients in running digital marketing campaigns using Salesforce, ADOBE, Oracle, IBM, and other platforms
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Proven experience managing marketing technology projects (either implementations or ongoing operations), preferably related to marketing databases or marketing campaign tools
- Excellent project management skills, including knowledge of and experience with modern project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum)
- 2 years experience in a client-facing role (e.g., account management or consulting), with strong customer service skills and demonstrated success in managing client relationships
- Thorough understanding of marketing databases and/or implementation of digital marketing campaigns through all online channels
- Excellence in communicating with and managing both technical and non-technical resources
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.