Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Accounting / Finance / Treasury
- Not Applicable
With an opportunity for personal and professional growth, GM Financial has an outstanding Procurement Analyst role in support of its growing International Operations business worldwide! The ideal candidate must be familiar with Sourcing and Procurement processes and have advanced to expert skills in data analysis and reporting.
This individual will analyze and solve a range of challenges while performing more complex purchasing duties and responsibilities. The Procurement Analyst must be able to adapt to increasing department growth and operational change globally.
Purpose: Support International Operations Sourcing & Contracting and Supplier Management processes to execute the procurement activities throughout International Operations and working closely with Corporate Purchasing. Focus will be to enable business partners in meeting their objectives via supplier services. The ultimate goal is to optimize spend and manage risk with third party suppliers via an efficient sourcing and contracting process. This will be mainly achieved via receiving, negotiating and processing various contract documents.
- Work with and Business Users to refine project needs
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure contract documents conform to project needs and cost
- Analyze Procurement Data to reveal trends and enable tracking of Supplier activities
- Ensure process completion with Business Users, suppliers and fellow Procurement personnel
- Prepare weekly reports on purchase requisition process flow and cycle time
- Collaborate with IO Finance team to complete procure to pay process
- Maintain data integrity and ensure proper documentation is retained for all projects
- Lead Procurement work stream in support of IO Project Management Office and IT led initiatives
- Support critical contract negotiations and RFx events with internal team to include spend analysis, financial assessment and supplier capability analysis
- Proactively identify and assist with continuous improvement opportunities
- Support global Supplier Management Process and activities
- Provide subject matter support for process and system changes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years Procurement/Strategic Sourcing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sourcing and Contracting systems (Oracle, SAP)
- Demonstrated, high-level ability and experience with data analysis (specifically Excel)
- Ability to work with personnel from different cultures and geographies
- Basic knowledge of processes and methodologies to source products & services
- Flexible to meet business needs and changing priorities
- Expected travel requirements are less than 15%