Iron Mountain Incorporated.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Iron Mountain Incorporated.
- Requisition #
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Our Sales & Service Drivers are the face of Iron Mountain and enjoy all the benefits of a career:
- Growth Opportunities
- Local Routes, Home Every Day
- Competitive Pay with Sales Commission Potential
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available immediately
Internally services the customers by maintaining their inventory through performing record center tasks including retrievals, incoming, destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and any special projects requested. As needed, perform the function of Courier by performing the delivery and pick-up of Iron Mountain customer's media
- Process all incoming orders including, scanning carton barcodes and locations, storing items in record center, downloading scanned information, investigating and resolving all exceptions and, at times, closing the order.
- Process retrieval orders including pulling the items, verifying item, closing service order on Safekeeper, manifesting all orders, bundling all orders and preparing for shipment to customer.
- Process all internal moves including pulling customer records from one location and storing it in another location, investigating all exceptions and closing all work orders in Safekeeper.
- Process all destructions including pulling required customer records, verifying it for accuracy, preparing it for cartage, investigating and resolving all exceptions and closing all work orders in Safekeeper.
- Research and resolve discrepancies encountered during above processes and communicate difficult issues or problems to manager.
- Prepare and process all record center paperwork necessary to accomplish the above processes.
- Inspect and maintain all equipment including, Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal, ladders, etc.
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues.
- Perform courier duties as assigned.
- Directly responsible for ensuring all service orders are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Directly responsible for ensuring that exceptions and discrepancies are resolved or forwarded to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Box Truck Driving Experience
- Strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
- Task requires nearly continuous walking, standing, and some periodic climbing of ladders and stairs. Materials weighing from less than 1# up to 50# are handled throughout the shift.
- May travel between facilities; ability to climb stairways; must be able to work overtime as required.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent / 1-2 years minimum past work experience in a service industry and/or a team focused environment.
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.