Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Telecom Tower Tech II - CAROLINAS
Jacobs Telecommunication hasbeen at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communicationinfrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development –complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us as the #1 Design Firm2018 in Engineering News-Record. While the wireless world is ever changing, thedemand for innovative technology and long-term support services remainsconstant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, tofull operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
- Assist Crew Lead to ensure quality service to clients.
- Must maintain and enforce the Jacobs Beyond Zero safety program, ensure daily jobsite safety plans are reviewed and followed. Immediately stops work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist.
- Installation/De-installation of transmission lines, connectors, antenna and accessories.
- Work effectively both individually and with other crew members.
- Handle transportation of equipment.
- Travel up to 100%
POSITION FOR THE CAROLINAS MARKET
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.