Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PNC Music Pavilion - Clean Team
at Live Nation
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
- Work before, during, and after events to ensure the venue is always "Show Ready" for our fans and artists
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facility locations
- Assist with venue set up and tear-down
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks, and showers. Restock toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc
- Keep walking paths clear of debris and tripping hazards
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects as needed.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Carry out venue environmental sustainability goals
- Perform minor repairs when necessary
- Ensure supply rooms are fully stocked and maintained
- Practice professional concert and radio etiquette
- Cooperate with all staff and promote a safe and productive work environment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, and walk
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong sense of teamwork
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.