Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst QualityAdvisor
at Premier Inc
This purpose of this position is to process member data from data receipt to entrance into the QualityAdvisor data warehouse error-free and effectively support members once the data is in the system. The analyst will be expected to communicate with members on a regular basis via email and phone calls answering basic member questions regarding data, processing or reporting issues. Provide written communication regarding deadlines, decisions, explanations of issues, etc.
This level will start out supporting 1-2 members the first few months and then grow workload to minimum of 10 members in 6 months.
This position works in collaboration with customers; QualityAdvisor Operations including the clinical staff, mentors, Supervisors, and the Solution Center to respond to client issues and questions; and Data Warehouse Services, Data Quality and Development teams to resolve data integrity or application issues; and other Premier stakeholders to ensure issues are resolved and required deliverables are met.
This position may require travel to hospitals to assist with installations, kickoffs or training classes for clients
- Preparing the data for loading into Premier's data acquisition tools to support Clinical products; review and understand data files prior to loading; perform initial reconciliation of data to ensure data imported aligns with member’s general ledger; import member data into Data acquisition tools; ensure data is validated and corrected prior to publishing to Clinical products
- Secure approval from the supervisor to send data to the data warehouse
- Work closely with QualityAdvisor Operations (clinical) team regarding QA issues, mapping member charge codes; send inpatient data to clinical staff to perform a resource consumption clinical quality assurance test (QA).
- Analyze clinical and financial data; review reports; send error reports to member
- Research member issues and/or financial charges against coded data; perform validation and manual audit of data; reconcile data ensuring that patient data ties back to member’s financials. Ability to identify and research issues, may or may not be able to resolve them.
- Communicate with members on a regular basis via email and phone calls answering basic member questions regarding data, processing or reporting issue.
- Provide written communication regarding deadlines, decisions, explanations of issues, etc.
- Working with member to correct validations identified
- Work closely with IT Data Warehouse Services, Development, Data Quality, Solution Center, and Data Management teams to make data corrections; support member questions, secure alternatives for application errors; or resolve data integrity issues in QualityAdvisor and Quality Measures Reporter
- Developing understanding of how members use the products
- Prepare documentation and manuals for member kick-off and training meetings
- Participate in internal training of new products or releases; update training documentation materials; transfer knowledge to other consultants
- Shadow and assist with implementations
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare, business or related discipline
- 2 or more years of applicable experience; experience utilizing analytical and technical abilities
- Practical hospital or healthcare related experience preferred
Premier is looking for smart, agile individuals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Premier is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities!
Premier defines work location as:
* Remote: Employee will work from home office 100%
* Virtual Office: Employee will work from home office, but must reside in the associated area
* Travel: Employee is required to travel either regionally or nationwide
* Health System: Employee will work onsite at a health system
* 80%: 4 days weekly
* 60%: 3 days weekly
* 20% : 1 day weekly
Solving Tomorrow's Healthcare Challenges, Today.
Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) is a leading healthcare improvement company, uniting an alliance of approximately 4,000 U.S. hospitals and health systems and approximately 165,000 other providers and organizations.
As an industry leader, Premier has created one of the most comprehensive databases of actionable data, clinical best practices and efficiency improvement strategies.
Our award-winning and revolutionary technologies enable our members to collaborate more easily and efficiently. Our goal is to improve our members' quality outcomes, while safely reducing costs. By engaging members and revealing new opportunities, we empower the alliance to improve the performance of healthcare organizations, helping them do what they do best. HealFirst.
Names one of the World's Most Ethical Companies 11 years in a row, we are well-equipped to help health systems thrive.
Premier. Transforming Healthcare Together.