US Food Service
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Selector, Night - $1,000 Sign On Bonus
at US Food Service
Our Customers' success goes far beyond great food. At US Foods, we workto exceed expectations and give our customers the competitive edge they need. At the foundation of those efforts areour cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborativespirit and commitment to service.
- SHIFT:Starttimes vary by location, but generally middle to late afternoon or early eveningstart. Finish time will be when all of the orders are pulled for theevening.
- ENVIRONMENT: Tolerate temperaturesranging from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees.
- PHYSICAL: Frequentlylift/carry up to 20 - 80 lbs. or more throughout an 8 or more hour shift.
- EQUIPMENT: Safelyoperate electric pallet jacks including performing safety checks.
- Meetweekly standards for productivity and accuracy while working in a safe manner.
- Meetattendance standards
***EOERace/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/NationalOrigin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
- Recent experience in a highly physical, labor intensive occupation(construction, farm worker, roofing, freight handler, trash collection, etc.) preferred.
- Previous experience selecting orders in a warehouse and operatingmotorized material handling equipment, pallet jack preferred.
- Previous experience using voice directed software for selecting orderspreferred.
Click to learnmore about the role and applytoday or visit our career page to learnmore about working at US Foods.
MOS CODE:UnitSupply Specialist, Individual Material Readiness , Basic Supply Admin and Ops ,Supply Chain and Material Mgmt Specialist Laborers and Freight, Stock, andMaterial Movers
Military Skills andExperience Crosswalk
VisitO*Net to see how your service aligns with US Foods roles: www.onetonline.org/crosswalk/MOC/