WellSpan Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at WellSpan Health Services
Take Advantage of our Educational Loan Repayment Plan!
WellSpan Health is a top-rated, integrated health system with a focus on a high-quality patient care. Under the banner of WellSpan Health, WellSpan Philhaven, is a non-profit behavioral healthcare organization offering a continuum of compassionate, caring services for children, adolescents, adults and older adults in south central Pennsylvania. We are seeking 2 full-time, Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist for our established practice in York, PA. This is an opportunity to join the country's largest non-profit behavioral health care organization.
Highlights about employment as an Outpatient - Adult Psychiatrist with WellSpan Philhaven:
- Join our team of 31 psychiatrists in the York/Adams region
- The current outpatient opportunities are for working in York, PA
- Schedule psychiatric evaluations for one hour and medicine reviews every 20 minutes.
- Weeknight (M-F) call is 1:11 by telephone covering the inpatient and outpatient service
- Weekend (Sat & Sun) call is voluntary and involves on-site coverage of our 63-bed adult inpatient psychiatric unit in York. Weekend call is done by Psychiatrists with some weekend support from our midlevel providers. This coverage includes admissions, discharging and rounding. Carrying the pager for the weekend earns $1,000 extra compensation. Compensation for these additional services is in addition to the base compensation
- Each of our Psychiatrists is assigned to a primary care practice as a liaison to the Primary Care providers to help them manage their Behavioral Health patients
- WellSpan Philhaven providers utilize an inpatient and outpatient EMR system to allow for a more streamlined approach to patient care. In October 2017 the entire system will switch to EPIC.
- $230,500 salary, sign on bonus $25,000
- Educational loan reimbursement $80,000
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 5 weeks of time off + 6 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Continuing Medical Education stipend $3,000
- Paid relocation
- Physician-led medical group
Click here to view the providers in this office
Click Here to see a video about WellSpan Philhaven
Click here to learn more about WellSpan Philhaven
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Steven Jacobs, Physician Recruiter
Must be BC/BE. Must possess or have ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license.