Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mid-Market Account Executive
Account Executive, Mid Market
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Charlotte, NC
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge and technology-driven environment. This role will be at the forefront of driving "Mid/Major" market engagements as we swiftly evolve from being a predominant SMB provider.
- You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services and IP hardware.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders across the US and in Canada.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value based selling.
- 5+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications and VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude; willingness to perform and get things done.
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred.
- Salesforce.com proficiency.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.